The registration for vaccination against the Covid-19 infection for all above the age of 18 years began today (April 28) at 4 pm on the Co-WIN portal and Aarogya Setu app. The inoculation process and documents to be provided to urge the Covid-19 vaccine will remain an equivalent . While walk-ins won’t be allowed to avoid chaos at the vaccination centres, those aged 45 years and above can still choose on-site registration to urge the Covid-19 vaccines.
The government also made it mandatory for the 18-44 age bracket to register themselves on the Co-WIN portal, Aarogya Setu app and UMANG App and obtain a meeting for vaccination. because the registration for vaccinations begins today, here’s how citizens within the 18-45 age bracket can register themselves on Co-Win portal, and Aarogya Setu app:
HOW TO DO VACCINATION REGISTRATION ON CO-WIN PORTAL?
2. Enter your mobile number and click on “GET OTP (one-time password)”.
3. After receiving OTP, enter the OTP and click on the verify button.
4. After verification, the “Registration for Vaccination” page will open.
5. Enter your personal details — Photo ID proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Year of Birth — all mandatory. Now register yourself.
Documents for photo ID that you can use:
a. Aadhaar card
b. Driving License
c. PAN card
e. Pension Passbook
f. NPR Smart Card
g. Voter ID Card (EPIC)
6. Once registered, you will be shown the “Account Details” page, where you can schedule your appointment.
HOW TO DO VACCINATION REGISTRATION ON AAROGYA SETU APP?
1. Install the Aarogya Setu app.
2. Register yourself on Aarogya Setu app using your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile numbers.
3. Click on the “Vaccination” tab.
4. Now, register for vaccination by filling up the required details.
You can also register yourself for the vaccination on UMANG App.
HOW TO DO VACCINATION REGISTRATION ON UMANG APP?
1. Install UMANG app. Register by entering your mobile number. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Fill it in the given space and click on “Register“.
2. Now that you have logged in, click on “register now” for vaccinations.
3. Now click on “register or login for vaccination“.
4. Enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it and “verify“.
5. Enter your details and “submit“. Then schedule your appointment for your vaccination.
CoWin website Click here
Aarogya setu app Cilck here
Umang app Click here